Any local non-profit, of any size, may apply for a free* two-hour social media consultation session with the social savvy team of Verge Pipe Media. BUT HURRY! We are only accepting 12 non-profits for this 12 Days of Giving from Verge Pipe Media!
They are really quite simple…
- Be a non-profit organization within reading and traveling distance of 418 S Gay Street, Auburn, Alabama
- Be willing to have your website, blog and social media presence sniffed through, poured over, scrutinized and analyzed
- Be available for a one-hour meeting at our office the week of December 17th to review the results and discuss our recommendations
- Apply by December 12th!
- Agree to let us (VPM) publicize your name as one of the organizations selected
Now wasn’t that easy? If you meet the requirements, then please respond to the following questions and send it all over to info [at] vergepipemedia [dot] com! A member of our team will be in touch by phone.
- Legal entity or Non-profit name
- Organization address
- Your name and position with the organization
- Are you (#3) authorized to make decisions for the organization
- Your web address
- Facebook page
- Twitter handle
- Linkedin page
- Pinterest? Instagram? Google+?
- Preferred meeting day and time [Dec 17 – 20, 9 am to 4 pm]
*A $235 value (not exchangeable for cash!)
Author: Don Crow is Founder & CEO at Verge Pipe Media. Verge Pipe Media assists public institutions, enterprises and the non-profit sector with Imaginative Inbound Marketing strategies + campaigns. We also have a development team chock full of Marvelous Mobile Migrators, poised to help transition our clients into a mobile + social world with custom software, iOS and Android mobile apps.