Are you interested in changing the way great marketing gets done?! Then join the INBOUND movement with Verge Pipe Media!
We're the first Inbound Marketing agency in East Alabama and one of the pioneers in the hybrid, PR / Digital space helping clients in hospitality, higher education, financial services and B2B. We also have a need for an energetic, outgoing and social media savvy sales associate to join our team and help propel our growth into new markets and verticals.
This isn't about being the loudest in the room, it's about asking questions, seeking to understand the prospect's true marketing and business challenges and working with the Verge Pipe Media team to create solutions that generate real results!
Here's the full job description:
Verge Pipe Media – Sales Associate
We are looking for a results driven professional services Sales Associate to be responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through to close. The successful candidate will be able to positively represent Verge Pipe Media culture and values, achieve sales goals and exceed clients’ expectations.
- Ensure high levels of client satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess clients’ needs and provide assistance and information on inbound marketing, social media management, digital advertising and next generation Public Relations
- Build and maintain prospect lists
- Actively seek out clients throughout our community and area
- Be a subject matter expert on HubSpot and Inbound Marketing
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper client service and develop “knock your socks off” sales presentations and proposals
- Build productive trust relationships with clients
- Represent Verge Pipe Media with Downtown Auburn Merchants, Opelika Main Street and other area community organizations
- Develop and implement event plans to showcase who Verge Pipe Media is, what we do, but more importantly, how we help our clients exceed their online sales and marketing goals
- Proven working experience as sales associate (part-time / intern counts!)
- Basic understanding of sales principles and client service practices
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Client service focus
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing and HubSpot – please note you will be required to pass HubSpot’s Inbound and Software Certifications within the first 30 days of your employment
- Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or related field would be a plus
- We’re growing and you can grow with us! The right sales associate will be groomed into a more senior role with our agency
- Travel, including the annual INBOUND event in Boston (usually in the fall)
Bonus points if you submit your Myers-Briggs Type Indicator with your cover letter!
There is no relocation assistance provided with this position
You will be required to successfully pass a 30 day job performance period, which will include: (a) passing two (2) HubSpot certifications, (b) developing a sales action plan including scoring contacts, prospects and leads, (c) creating a performance action plan to include minimum number of personal contacts per week, month and quarter, and (d) developing a solutions based pitch deck.
If you're ready, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and indicate, "Sales Associate" in the subject line.
So maybe you don't understand Inbound Marketing (yet), but you are interested in joining Verge Pipe Media - click on the button below to get started.