You’re scrolling through Instagram, looking at pictures of dogs or friends and family on vacation, and then all of a sudden, you see an image that makes you stop and take notice. It isn’t until you click on the profile or the image that you realize it was an ad.
Good or bad, effective or not, they exist, and their usage is on the rise. But why? For a few simple reasons:
- Instagram/Facebook Integration
- As a business, you can (and should!) integrate your Facebook and Instagram pages (read more on this below). This allows you to take previously curated audiences, interests, forms, etc., and carry them over into Instagram ads.
- Aesthetic and Organic Feel
- Instagram ads tend to perform better because they flow naturally in your audience’s feed. They don’t feel disruptive and if done right will appear as natural and organic content, and not an ad.
- Audience and Engagement Rates
- Did you know that 80% of Instagram users follow a business? That means your business is more likely to have high engagement rates with your ads.
Think you’re ready to learn how to create an effective Instagram ad? Let’s get started!