Finding the best platform to market your business on can be overwhelming with the vast selection of always expanding social media platforms available, but it is a proven fact that business owners who use social networking are on top. Especially those businesses who use Facebook and use it well. Facebook influences our daily lives. Whether it be for personal or for business purposes, it's always prominent, it promotes results, and the possibilities to generate leads are endless. If you don't want to take my word for it, here are just a few reasons why your business NEEDS to be on Facebook.
1. Market access. Facebook grants you access to the largest social media market available.
- Over 2 billion monthly active users and growing.
- 1.15 billion mobile users daily who on average spend a total of 55 minutes on Facebook.
- Facebook is by far the most popular networking site with YouTube coming in at second place.
- Facebook did a survey of adults in the US and found that people who use Facebook more than five times a day are more likely to be brand loyal.
2. Results. Facebook produces positive results by putting your business in front of your clients and customers every single day.
- You can increase web traffic through ads and by regularly publishing engaging content.
- By setting up your business as a local business you can collect testimonials and reviews and embed them onto your business web page.
- You can manage your reputation by seeing what your customers or clients are saying about your business. It is easier to raise brand awareness and promote positive word of mouth when you know what is being said.
- Setting up your business page and engaging customers cost absolutely nothing and advertising is affordable.
- You can also use Facebook as a customer support/technical outlet, which will make your customers happy since it is more efficent and convenient for them. Also you can respond quickly to their questions and complaints.
3. Facebook Insights. Insights is a powerful tool that helps you track page performance and user interaction. It will break down each of the following categories:
- Demographics (Buyer Persona)
- Page likes
4. SEO. Optimizing your business page for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) will help you reach even more potential clients.
- Access to a larger audience sharing your content
- More exposure = more people clicking on links.
- High CTR translates into increased traffic.
- Facebook can analyze all the information that millions of users enter into their profiles. You can pay to use this information to help reach out to potential customers by knowing who your current audience is and target similar buyer personas.
Google may be looking at social media as a sign of a particular article's relevance and trustworthiness.
Social media marketing helps businesses find new leads everyday. Facebook is a free tool everyone should take advantage of to help with their inbound marketing plan. If your business needs help in learning how to use social media to prospect and convert new leads, download our FREE eBook below.